A massive thank you to all the sangat and sevadaar that attended Basics & Beyond Camp UK 2017. I’m sure you’ll all agree it was amazing! We’re still pumped but as always most of us will have the #blues. Therefore, here’s a little treat for you all for now.
Please share with friends and family and also tag yourselves in the comments. We’ll have audio and pics for you next week followed by the videos shortly after.
To help with the blues, there are a few things you can do:
* Go to your local Gurdwara to see Maharaj and also do seva
* Take out time to do simran every day
* Watch the FB Live videos on our page from the camp
* Go to Katha (we have Southall on Sundays and Birmingham on Saturdays)
* Meet up with sangat from camp that are local to you
* Catch up with the sangat from camp on phone/skype and do some simran
* Join a local seva team in your area to do seva
* Get involved with Basics of Sikhi to do seva, stalls and street parchar – sign up by emailing email@example.com
Finally we want to say a huge Thank You goes to Akaal Purakh Vaheguru for make this all possible.
Basics of Sikhi is a project by Everythings 13, an educational charity dedicated to spreading the wisdom of the Sikh Gurus.
Please SUPPORT our work http://www.basicsofsikhi.com/donate
Vaheguru Simran in the Intro and Outro is how Sikhs chant God’s name. It’s performed by Jagdeep Kaur of http://www.qi-rattan.com.
Follow us online:
Video tracking – https://rapidtags.io/