“Faiz E Noor: Gur Gobind Singh” is a photo-art exhibition plus talk aimed at serving the divine message of Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. This talk focuses on foundations principles of the Khalsa Panth. Some of them include:
1. Equality and brotherhood of Human Race
2. Breaking superstitions and empty rituals
3. Connecting with the Supreme Consciousness through meditation on the Divine Name
4. Keeping control of the 5 vices and instilling virtues
5. 5 Kakars/The articles of Sikh Faith
6. Restoring justice and freedom in the society and the role of weapons
7. Importance of Weapons/Shastars as our Peers
8. Bir Rasee Gurbani of the 10th Master (Warrior Spirit)
Veerji does veechar on following bani’s (writings) of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib in this video:
Chandi Di Vaar
Shabad Hazare P10
Basics of Sikhi is a project by Everythings 13, an educational charity dedicated to spreading the wisdom of the Sikh Gurus.
Please SUPPORT our work http://www.basicsofsikhi.com/donate
Vaheguru Simran in the Intro and Outro is how Sikhs chant God’s name. It’s performed by Jagdeep Kaur of http://www.qi-rattan.com.
Follow us online: