Bhai Satpal Singh explains Guru Nank Dev Ji’s Mool Mantar in detail, looking at the origin, language and spiritual meaning of each word of this Mantar. In this third video the translation and definition of the word “Satnam” is given. It covers concepts and gives examples from the following areas:
– Moses enlightenment with the burning bush
– Hidden meaning of Jaap Sahib
– Spiritual definition of Gurmat and Manmat
– Naam Simran and Mantar Jaap
– Secret of the “Kirtan Kriya” practice in 3HO Kundalini Yoga
English Katha (Sikh Lecture) by Bhai Satpal Singh, recorded in July 2014 at Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick, UK.
Download this lecture: http://www.nanaknaam.org/audio
Donate to NANAK NAAM online!
Please visit http://donate.nanaknaam.org and consider giving whatever you can.
Stay in touch for more Sikh Meditation techniques and guidance: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NanakNaam.Org
Ask a question: http://ask.fm/nanaknaam